At our Community we strive to do our part in being earth friendly, below is a list of some of the ways we are contributing.
• We use photocells for exterior lighting throughout the community
• We use energy saving light bulbs and/or compact fluorescent bulbs (CFL) throughout the community grounds, apartments and office.
• Water wise landscaping
• Use of low flow toilets and showerheads decrease water consumption
• Use of faucet aerators in kitchen and bathrooms for low-flow water use.
• Our community is walking distance to public transportation, bus, light rail, transit, and bike trails
• Our Maintenance Staff uses electric golf carts